LEAVE RULES FOR STUDENTS
- Half – Day is or early exit is not permitted. In case of emergency application needs to be sent. Only parents will be allowed to take their ward back.
- The parents of students who are bus users and wish to take their ward home privately need to inform the school beforehand. Transport incharge to be informed.
- Children are expected to attend school regularly. In case of sickness for any period of time, a medical certificate to be submitted duly attached with the leave application.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases such as Chicken pox, Cholera, Measles, Whooping cough, swine flu, Jaundice must observe the prescribed period of quarantine and on returning to school, should produce a fitness certificate permitting him/her to do so.
- In case a student is absent from school without any information for more than 45 days, his/her name will be struck off from school rolls. If the parents want the child to resume classes it will only be done with the permission of the school management.
Copyright © 2018 www.dpshrit.com. All rights reserved.